Select the video you want to play:
Together, OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and the OneTouch Reveal® app help you manage your blood sugar
automatic.pngShare Image:0Automatic notificationsThe OneTouch Reveal® mobile app automatically notifies you of repeated highs or lows so you can take action to avoid them in the future.
logbook.pngShare Image:0Blue, green and red
The OneTouch Reveal® app with ColorSure® technology automatically organizes your blood sugar results in a color-coded logbook and dashboards that link with your logged food, insulin and activity.
sync.pngShare Image:0Syncs seamlessly
Works together with your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter so you have the information you need, when you need it.
heart.pngShare Image:0Share dataSee and share your progress with your family, friends, or trusted care network.
lot.pngShare Image:0And a lot more!A1c comparator* with last 90 days blood sugar results average, set personalized goals for number of daily blood glucose tests, steps walked, carbs and activity, set reminders to test your blood sugar and take your insulin.
*Must enter A1C test result provided by healthcare professional.
OneTouch Reveal® Web App
The OneTouch Reveal® web app helps you see a bigger picture.
The OneTouch Reveal® web app tracks blood sugar levels and insulin doses - easy to understand visuals with ColorSure® technology highlight patterns to show you a bigger picture.
If you already use the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, simply sign in with your same Username and Password.
Update Your Mobile App
The updated version of the OneTouch Reveal® app features:
New timeline highlights your latest patterns with relevant blood sugar and event data.
Improved look with additional day and week view that connect insulin, carbs, exercise, and blood sugar.
Quick glance bar on the Home screen provides convenient access to important data with a single tap.
Improved pairing and syncing of a new meter with a step-by-step walkthrough.
Apple Health compatibility links to your iOS Apple Health app so in addition to sharing your blood glucose results you can share carb and activity data.
Upgrade now for FREE:
Manuals and Downloads
Mobile App FAQsWhat is new in the OneTouch Reveal® 3.0 release?
What is the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?
- New Timeline highlights your latest patterns with relevant blood sugar and event data.
- A quick glance bar on the Home screen provides convenient access to important data with a single tap
- Improved pairing and syncing of a new meter with a step-by-step walkthrough.
- Apple Health compatibility links to your iOS Apple Health app so in addition to sharing your blood glucose results you can share carb and activity data
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app is a diabetes management tool that can help you track your blood sugar from your compatible iOS or Android wireless device and easily share your readings with your healthcare professional and family members.
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app turns blood sugar results from the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter into personalized reports and displays information on a mobile phone or tablet that is easy to understand.
The OneTouch Reveal® connects your data in new ways, revealing meaningful insights to help you stay on track between doctor visits.
See information on this page & FAQs on the OneTouch Reveal® web app to learn more about how blood sugar readings can be downloaded via a USB connection to the web app.What are the key features of the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?
Who is the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app designed for?The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app is intended for use by people with diabetes to view, track, trend and share their data from their blood glucose meter to support their diabetes management.Where do I get the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?The free OneTouch Reveal® mobile app is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play™ Store*.What are the system requirements for the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?For latest compatibility information, visit our Compatible Devices & System RequirementsWhere is the data uploaded to the OneTouch Reveal® app stored? Is data stored in the cloud?Data uploaded to the OneTouch Reveal® app is automatically backed up to your OneTouch Reveal® account on our cloud-based server. This enables an individual to access their data on multiple compatible devices, or retrieve their data if one device is lost or damaged.I am using Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 but am not able to pair my Bluetooth device with the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app. How do I fix it?
- Wirelessly syncs data directly from your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter to your compatible iOS or Android device – so you have the information you need when you need it.
- Draws a timeline of important blood sugar and activity events, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range – so you can consider different choices.
- Colorful, easy to understand visuals of your blood sugar readings.
- Connects blood glucose, food, insulin delivery, dosing and activity data.
- Add important information about your readings, such as food, exercise or insulin.
- Detect HIGH and LOW blood sugar patterns.
- Set reminders like when to test and when to take insulin or other medication.
- Share your results and progress report with your family or healthcare professional. The Office Code feature allows you to securely share your data with your healthcare team. Just ask them for their clinic code.
- Sync your data with the Apple Health app, providing you with a comprehensive view of your overall health.
- Keep all of your data in one place.
With the changes introduced by Android in the 6.0 release, users will be asked to allow location services permissions through the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app. The new permissions model is required if the user wishes to pair or sync their mobile device with a Bluetooth device via an app.
In order to pair any Bluetooth device with an app in Android 6.0, the customer must enable the Location Services permission. LifeScan suggests customers who receive this prompt to tap Allow. This will direct them to the App Permissions screen, where the customer can toggle the Location entry by sliding the button to the right.
Note: While the prompt wording does ask to access the device's location via the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, enabling this option does not actually send location information to the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app. The prompt is actually asking to allow Bluetooth pairing within the app.
This is an issue with the Android operating system and there is nothing LifeScan can do with the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app to circumvent the issue.
For more information about the latest Google permission requirements, see Google's Android 6.0 Changes document.How much does the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app cost?The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app is free of charge.Does the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app pair with multiple compatible meters?Yes, simply follow the pairing instructions for each compatible meter, and the results from the paired meters will be combined in your OneTouch Reveal® account.Can I access my OneTouch Reveal® data on multiple wireless devices?Yes, you can install the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app on multiple compatible iOS and Android devices, then login with the same account to access your data on each device.How many results are displayed in the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?
When you sync a compatible OneTouch® meter with the OneTouch Reveal® app, the logbook displays up to 365 days of blood glucose results and data entries.*
*Blood glucose results are automatically transferred and stored when used with the OneTouch Verio Flex® and OneTouch Verio® Sync meters.Are results tagged as control solution results stored in the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?The OneTouch Reveal® app does not store transferred results which are tagged as control solution results.How does the sharing feature work on my mobile device?
The data sharing feature lets you share your blood sugar information with family, friends, or your healthcare provider via text or email. Data sharing is available only on screens containing the data share icon. Tap the Share icon and follow the on-screen prompts
Using the sharing feature, some of the items you can share are:
- Your last blood sugar reading
- A PDF-formatted progress report, including your key blood sugar summaries and statistics; and the logbook for 14, 30, or 90 days
- A CSV-formatted file that displays your blood sugar information in simple table form for 14, 30, or 90 days
NOTE: Sharing options depend upon the capabilities of the compatible wireless device you are using.
You can also enable additional connections to the Apple Health app on your iOS device or link your account directly with your care team’s Clinic Code.How can I connect my results with the Apple Health app?
Apple HealthKit integration enables you to share your OneTouch Reveal® information with the Apple Health app. This feature is only available on iOS devices that support the Apple Health app.
- Tap the More menu icon, and then tap Connections
- Tap the toggle button on the right side of the screen to enable a connection with Apple® Health, and follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Learn more about viewing your data and using the Apple® Health app.How can I connect my results with Walgreen’s Balance® Rewards?
Walgreen’s Balance® Rewards integration enables you to share your OneTouch Reveal® mobile app information with the Walgreen’s Balance® Rewards program and earn points.
This feature is available on iOS and Android devices.
- Using the OneTouch Verio® Flex meter with OneTouch Reveal® app:In the OneTouch Reveal® app, tap the More menu icon, then tap Connections
- Under Partners tap the toggle button on the right side of the screen to enable a connection with Walgreen’s Balance® Rewards, and follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Learn more about Walgreen’s Balance Rewards
*Limitations apply to earning points. Limit 20 points per blood glucose test, two logs per day. Information provided to Walgreens online is covered by the terms of Walgreens’ Online Privacy and Security Policy and the terms and conditions of Balance® Rewards. Complete details at Walgreens.com/healthychoices.Does the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app work with other OneTouch® brand meters?Currently, the OneTouch Reveal® app syncs wirelessly with the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and the OneTouch Verio® Sync meter (sales discontinued).Can I use the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app if I don’t have a compatible OneTouch® meter?The OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and the OneTouch Verio®Sync meters were designed to work with the OneTouch Reveal® app. Only users of those two systems will experience the convenience of wirelessly sending their blood glucose results from their meter. However, yes, the OneTouch Reveal® app can be used separately by manually entering your information.How can I manually enter blood glucose results or other information?
1. From the Home screen, tap the blue plus sign icon in the bottom right corner.
2. On the Add an Event screen, you can choose to add a blood glucose reading, insulin, carbs, and/or activity, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
What is Bluetooth® wireless technology?Bluetooth® is a type of wireless (RF) communication. Cell phones use Bluetooth® technology as do many other devices. Your OneTouch Verio Flex® and OneTouch Verio®Sync meters use Bluetooth® to pair with the compatible mobile devices to send results to the OneTouch Reveal® app. Please refer to the meter Owner’s Booklet for the exact distance and for information about using your meter’s Bluetooth feature.How is the OneTouch Reveal® web app different from the OneTouch Reveal® app? Do they work together?
- Manually entered readings are displayed with the number in an italicized font, to differentiate them from results sent from the meter.
- Manually entered blood sugar readings are NOT used to detect High and Low Patterns.
The OneTouch Reveal® app makes it easy to view and track your results on a smartphone or tablet. Using a OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, users can wirelessly sync their data to the OneTouch Reveal® app, and that data is automatically updated with the OneTouch Reveal® web app in the cloud.
The OneTouch Reveal® web app is a web-based application intended for use by individuals or healthcare professionals in the home or healthcare facilities for transmitting data from home monitoring devices, such as other OneTouch® brand meters and insulin pumps, to a server database to support diabetes management.
The system automatically aggregates data from multiple devices, including insulin pumps, blood glucose meters, and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) devices.
To learn more about the OneTouch Reveal® web app, you can read those sections & FAQs on this page.
Web App FAQsWhat is the OneTouch Reveal® web app?
The OneTouch Reveal® web app is a web-based diabetes management system that makes blood sugar management simple and easy. The OneTouch Reveal® web app shows you your blood sugar in a whole new way. Simple visuals help you see blood sugar readings along with important information like food and insulin. It also looks for recurring themes in blood sugar (called "patterns"), like when you’ve been too high or too low - and even when you’ve been doing well and staying in-range. If you want, you can track meals, medications and activity in a personalized logbook. The OneTouch Reveal® web app also allows you to share your data with healthcare professionals.
Access the OneTouch Reveal® web app on your PC or Mac computer. Your meter data can be downloaded:
How is the OneTouch Reveal® web app different from the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app? Do they work together?
- Wirelessly, using the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, or
- Using a meter cable and any compatible OneTouch® meter
The OneTouch Reveal® web app is a web-based diabetes management system that makes blood sugar management simple and easy, on your PC or Mac computer.
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app makes it easy to view and track your results on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
Your OneTouch Reveal® account requires just one Username and Password to access either system. The data is automatically integrated across your devices, so you can see your data where you want, on your computer, smartphone or tablet.What are the main features of the OneTouch Reveal® web app?
- Colorful screens provide you at-a-glance personalized summaries of your blood sugar
- Visually presents data and helps uncover patterns you may have missed on your own
- Integrated readings across multiple devices
- An electronic logbook that allows you to enter insulin, carbohydrates and other notes along with your blood glucose readings
- The OneTouch Reveal® app will help your doctor have more meaningful conversations with you at each visit**
**based on a survey of HCPs comparing the use of OneTouch Reveal® reports with the use of paper logbooksHow can I access the OneTouch Reveal® web app?Go to www.OneTouchReveal.com in your web browser. You can sign up for a new account, or if you already use the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, then you can sign in with your same Username and Password.How much does the OneTouch Reveal® web app cost?The OneTouch Reveal® web app is available free of charge.What are the system requirements to use the OneTouch Reveal® web app?For latest compatibility information, visit our Supported Devices and System Requirements for the OneTouch Reveal® web app.How can I download my meter data to the OneTouch Reveal® web app on my computer?
There are two ways to sync your meter with the OneTouch Reveal® web app:
WIRELESS OPTION – for use with the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and OneTouch Reveal® mobile app:
1. Connect wireless devices and activate your account
- Install the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app on your mobile device
- Open the mobile app and follow the on-screen instructions to setup your account and pair your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter
- Check your email inbox for a link to confirm your email address
For more details on meter setup, refer to the OneTouch Verio Flex® Owner’s Booklet
2. Sign in to the OneTouch Reveal® web app on your computer
- Go to www.OneTouchReveal.com and enter the same Username and Password that you used in the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app
- Click Sign In and follow the on-screen instructions
CABLE OPTION – for use with any compatible OneTouch® meter:
1. Register and activate your account
- Go to www.OneTouchReveal.com, click on Create a New Account and follow the on-screen instructions
- Check your email inbox for a link to confirm your email address
2. Install Data Transfer Tool
- Unplug all OneTouch® USB cables from your computer
- Click Install Data Transfer Tool
- Select Run/Open in the pop-up window and click OK
- Check the meters you use
- Click Finish to complete the installation, then restart your computer
3. Transfer data from your OneTouch® meter
- With the Data Transfer Tool running, set your meter to Transfer Data
- Connect your meter to the computer with your OneTouch® USB cable (cable sold separately)
- When prompted, sign in with your OneTouch Reveal® Username and Password
You’re all set! You can now access your data with the OneTouch Reveal® web app.What is the Data Transfer Tool?
The Data Transfer Tool provides a way to transfer data from a supported device to the OneTouch Reveal® web app and must be installed before you can transfer data with a cable connection.
A link to Data Transfer Tool installation is provided during email confirmation when your OneTouch Reveal® account is created. In addition, once you have signed in, a link to download and install the Data Transfer Tool can be found in help.How can I prepare reports to share with my healthcare professional?
Prepare for your doctor’s visit:
- Click Visiting your Doctor? The Be prepared for your visit screen will appear. Tick Reports for Doctor Visits
- Click Download Reports
- Click Open on the PDF report file to open the report
- Choose Print from the Adobe® Reader® File menu
At any time, you have the option to change the list of reports you want to print for your doctor’s visit by clicking on Settings, then Preferred Reports to Print and select the reportsWhere is the data downloaded to the OneTouch Reveal® web app stored?Data downloaded to the OneTouch Reveal® web app is automatically backed up to your OneTouch Reveal® account on our cloud-based server in the US. This enables you to access your data on multiple compatible devices, or retrieve data if one device is lost or damaged.How secure is the data in my OneTouch Reveal® account?
Protecting your privacy and security is our highest priority. The OneTouch Reveal® web app uses a trusted, third-party, Safe Harbor certified data hosting provider. The web based app complies with the security regulations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) to ensure the confidentiality of patient medical information. Further, a leading expert information security consulting firm rated the OneTouch Reveal® web app network security as “Excellent”, a rating that is defined as exceeding “Industry Best Practice” standards.* We frequently monitor and test our environment to ensure that it maintains this level of security.
* 2012 Praetorian. Network Security Assessment.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.