OneTouch® Delica® lancing device packaging refers to a feature termed “AGCS or Advanced Glide® Control System.” What does this mean?
AGCS stands for Advanced Glide® Control System. AGCS is provided by a number of device and lancet features:
- The lancet holder is prevented from wobbling during lancing by its tight fit in its guidance sleeve
- The lancet is held stable in the lancet holder by means of two clips
- Two guidance rings on the lancet holder provide stability throughout the lancing stroke
- The lancet is also prevented from wobbling by its ribs, which fit tightly into matching slots in the lancet holder
- The lancet is available in 30 Gauge Fine and 33 Gauge Extra Fine.